- 30g ground coffee - very coarse
- Pour hot water on your coffee and let it sit for 4min. Then after 4 mins passed take two tablespoons. Firstly stir your coffee, you will see that coffee crust that formed on top will start to fall two the bottom, you will have some of it left on top, and then using two tablespoons just scoop out what's left and bin it. Put in your plunger, but don't press it to the bottom just a little bit bellow where is the water, cause otherwise you will stir up the coffee grounds that have settled in the bottom of your french press. Gently pour into your cup and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device